Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Finales

Pin It
Happy hump day! How are you guys doing?

Did you guys watch all the finales last night? I had to keep switching between the Biggest Loser and DWTS. I don't follow Biggest Loser anymore but it sure was fun to watch the transformations at the finale.

Dinner was Pasta Puttanesca (in front of the TV)...

.... I'm also glad that Hines won, too (I was rooting for him).

So this morning, I woke up to cloudy skies with rain, lightning and thunderstorm so I went for a run on the treadmill today - 8 miles....while DD went to her morning class.

After picking her up...headed back home for lunch.

Lunch: Leftover Skillet Barbecue Chicken with Coleslaw

...and today is Oprah's last show...E-V-E-R....I'm gonna have withdrawals.

DD has her physical therapy this afternoon so that'll keep me busy for a while. I'm getting to the point of being *bored* out of my mind....and not to mention too much TV.

...can't wait to see these faces.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...