Monday, May 16, 2011

Weekends

Pin It
Hi there! How was your weekend?

It's a soggy morning here today but overall, my weekend was mucho productive.
I taught STEP on Saturday morning while hubby took advantage of the sunny weather and did some yard work. I got a chance to watch a little bit of the Horizon League softball championship games as well. (FYI...UIC won and has an automatic bid to the NCAA Regionals). Then we went for an afternoon drive and had panini sandwiches for dinner.

Sunday was windy but sunny. I ran 6 miles (55 minutes) fighting off what seemed like a *tornado* but managed to finish 3 minutes faster than my last 6 miles (Wahoo!). Hubby went for a 45 mile bike ride.

And the rest of the day was spent cleaning the house and doing laundry. Fun, huh?!

Dinner
Salmon Burger and a side of Arugula salad

Blogging is going to be somewhat tough in the next 2 weeks since I will be back in Ohio to see DD. But I will definitely check in give updates here and there.

Also congratulations to my SIL for finishing the Windermere Half Marathon. Way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...