Wednesday, June 27, 2012

43 Years!

Pin It
It's my birthday today!!!

Flowers from hubby! How sweet!!!!

What do I have planned? 
I cashed in on my FREE bday Starbucks drink - got a Venti light soy Americano Misto.

Power breakfast....
....and I tackled 10 miles of running this morning ---- my first double digit in almost a year! I've kept the streak going [with 1 more week to go] and getting my mileage up for See Jane Run.

After a quick shower, I had a smoothie pop
What's in it?
  • Light strawberry yogurt
  • Banana
  • Strawberries
  • Blueberries
  • Grapes
  • Flaxseed
  • Vaniila protein powder (Sun Warrior)

And then I'm partying tonight --- well, in the form of teaching Zumba!

Here's some of my fellow birthday peeps..

And I thought I'd share a few things that you may not know about me.

1. I love working out or just being active in general --- it's a sickness.

2. As much as I love exercising, I like junk food, too. I eat it in moderation otherwise I'm just exercising so I can eat.

3. I've only had 1 car in my life....that means all my other vehicles have been Mom-mobiles {vans and SUVs}.

4. I'm a sucker for reality shows. BRAVO's got a hold on me.

5. I can never find a good pair of inexpensive, perfect fitting jeans.

6. I'm a very careful driver, yet I've had more tickets than hubby.

7. I hate my arms --- I love my legs!

8. I have to have the TV on in order to fall asleep.


Now from the late great Nora Ephron:

"In these days of physical fitness, hair dye and plastic surgery, you can live much of your life without feeling or even looking old. But then one day your knee goes, or your shoulder, or your back, or your hip. Your hot flashes come to an end; things droop. Spots appear."


'hope I never look like this --- if I can help it!

Thank you to all the early well wishers this morning!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...