Friday, June 15, 2012

TGIF Forecast

Pin It
Happy Friday and we have summer weather!!!!

It's National Flip Flop Day! 

Time to break out those flip-flops and show off those toes. I love flip-flops...they're so comfy and free'ing {hubby will kill me}.

Last night's dinner was *healthy* fish and chips. I used crushed cornflakes mixed with 1 Tbsp. of olive oil for the crunch. After seasoning the fish (I used mahi-mahi) with salt and cayenne pepper, I dipped it in egg whites (3 egg whites beaten until foamy), then dusted with AP flour and rolled onto the cornflake mix. Bake in the oven for about 5 minutes on each side at 400F. We had sweet potato fries on the side as well.

I did double-duty at the gym yesterday, taught STEP then Zumba so I was famished by the time I got home. I planted my face in front of the TV to watch Game 2 of the NBA Finals while I ate my Fish n' Chips. I had some of THESE afterwards ..... ok, maybe three or four.

I'm taking it easy today, 1 mile run to keep the streak going. Then I'm going to try these 8 easy toning moves from Self magazine.

Have a great start to your weekend. Gotta watch the "Biebs" on the Today show now.


Happy early Father's Day to all the DADs out there!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...