Friday, August 31, 2012

Labor Day 2012

Pin It
Last day of August!!!! One last hurrah and the unofficial end of summer this weekend!

Do you have any exciting plans for the long holiday weekend???? Psssssst -----I do.

Dinner last night

I'm going on a blogging hiatus --- 7 days [or more] of no blogging and a vacay from most of the digital world (I'll still have my droid, and my iPad though --- otherwise, I'd come back with a gazillion crapload of stuff to read on my Google reader as well as emails).

Can't wait to get to our playground.

New running GPS watch: I'm so happy to get this from the man in *brown* today. Hubby got the Soleus GPS 1.0 for me....just 'cuz. Well not really, it's payment this month for maid service ---haha!
Since he uses my Garmin now for *cycling*, I got my own girly watch and I love it!!!!

I'm gonna need one of THESE -- a massive Bloody Mary to cure any hangover when I get back.


Have a great Labor Day weekend! And I will see you later 'gator!


Labor Day 2011
Labor Day 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...