Thursday, October 4, 2012

I said....Brrr! It's cold in here

Pin It

....there must be some Toros in the atmosphere. {old school, right?}

It was frickin' cold this morning!!!
Yeah, our high is only supposed to be in the 50's today. That's such a BIG difference from the 80's and 90's I was experiencing last week.

Time to bring out the "fall" decorations. I don't like *too many* because then it looks tacky.
[No, that's not my porch]

In other news, I have an *interview* tomorrow for a part-time position and I'm really keeping my fingers crossed.
The most important decision is what to wear, of course.
Outfit #1
Outfit #2
 I'm leaning towards #1, a little more conservative and not a lot of skin showing.

What d'ya think??? 

I'll give you the details once all is said and done......wish me luck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...