Wednesday, January 2, 2013

PV Body + Monthly Motivation

Pin It
As you know, one of my Christmas presents was a subscription to PV Body. It is a  monthly subscription service similar to Stitch Fix that I talked about HERE.




You take a quick quiz and create a personal pv.body style profile. They have experts that will put together a personalized outfit for you then they ship your outfit to your door for free! They also have easy returns.

I practically live in my gym clothes. I can't seem to get enough of them and eventhough my closet is filled with athletic gear, some days, I still can't find a thing to wear to class. Really ?!?  

Based on my answers, my style profile was "Cardio Queen".

From the website:

Why should you pay $130 or more for yoga pants? That’s just not right! So we’ve embarked on a journey to bring you the best quality active wear that we can find at a fair price. We’ll be curating brands large and small, new and old. So enjoy the selection, we’re positive you’ll love it!
We've built relationships with the manufactures of the biggest names in the business - and great new ones you've probably never heard of - so we can bring you an amazing value. With new items arriving each month we make it easy for you to always get cute new gear.
My first shipment came in this cute sparkly pink package --- who doesn't like that?

You get 2 items, a top and a bottom for $49.99 a month (my first package was $39.99 because I used a 20% discount that they were offering). Items can be from companies like Nike, Lululemon, Adidas or from others that you may or may not have heard of. The quality is very good and if you're unhappy, you can exchange an item, too. You can cancel or "pause" your subscription at any time.

You can check out their blog HERE too.

Did you make an inspiration board this year. Check out MINE.

2011Inspiration board
2012 Inspiration board


Now that's motivation enough for me to stick with my New Year's goals every month.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...